Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 3rd, 2009

When a package of cookies comes into the house, I'll usually have 6 at desert time. Today, none. That's 480 calories for the day.

It was a fragile day for me, which doesn't happen often. I was short of temper for most of the afternoon, screeching at the kids and being evil to husband. I took a walk and got a breve, had the syrup shot because I wanted it, and felt better afterward. A little better, because at 7:30, I just wanted to take a steaming shower (!) and quit thinking. I didn't feel all the way better until I watched a great movie- NiƱas Mal, which made me happy.

So- Total saved calories for the day: 480

Total saved calories for the week:1240

Total saved calories for the month:1240

Total saved calories for the year: 1240

I have a meeting tomorrow and I intend to drink a coffee there. I'll have to decide then if I want plain breve. (If it was good coffee, I wouldn't have to think about it at all.) Why can't Southern Cross be closer? For all it's wanker name, they're the best in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment